Write your text hereYou've made a great decision to get a 20% discount off our monthly VIP Platinum Program!
You've made a great decision to get our annual VIP Platinum Program!
What you'll get:
- Primary care and urgent care services at no additional charge for the entire year!
- IV fluids, IV meds, sutures, splints, in-house labs are all included.
- 50% discount on our supplemental services from our Silver Rates such as after hours appointments, home visits, counseling, bioidentical hormone consultations, and ketamine infusions.
- Free membership in the Ignite Your Marriage live monthly relationship coaching.
- 2 free Fit3D scans per household per year ($198 value) performed at our affiliate's location.
- Free analysis and consultation of up to 2 adults' 23 and Me genetic data. You purchase the kit and send us your raw data ($400 value). We'll set an appointment and discuss your personal genetic code.
You will also get direct communication with your physician or nurse practitioner. These individuals are available to help you navigate whatever health issues you are facing.
To add dependents (legal spouse or dependent children up to the age of 19, or age 22 if enrolled full-time in college) select the number of dependents to the right. We do not charge any additional fees beyond 3 dependents.
After enrolling, you will get a link to sign up through our patient portal. It is important that you complete your enrollment by confirming your email. You will then need to complete the MEDICAL HISTORY under the QUESTIONNAIRES tab so we can review your information.
We will review your medical information to be certain our program is appropriate for you. Some complex medical issues are beyond the scope of what we can offer at our office. If we review your information and determine our program will be unable to provide you the appropriate care to meet your medical needs, we will issue a full refund.
Current Medicare guidelines do not allow us to provide membership to individuals with Medicare insurance. By enrolling you confirming that you are not enrolled in Medicare.